The following third parties will receive your personal data for the following purposes as part of the processing activities:
- To our third-party service providers to provide services such as data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, audit and other services;
- To our third-party shipping providers to deliver your products;
- To other companies with whom we collaborate in the development, distribution and / or joint marketing of certain products or services;
- To our third-party suppliers dealing with various marketing events, promotions, promotional activities, etc.
- Those who access the Site when posting data or material to groups of messages, chat, profile pages, blogs.
If you choose to share data or materials through the Site, please note the following:
- Any posts you post will be available to other users of the Site and the general public;
- Work with great care when deciding to disclose any data or material through the Site or sign in to your social account;
- When using the Site to send a message or disclose data or materials (including by using social sharing features), the message, data or materials will be available to others (e.g., other Site users, friends you associate your social account, social media provider, and / or the general public);
- To comply with regulatory requirements, court proceedings, court decisions, governmental requirements, or legal process.
- To initiate legal actions or otherwise protect the safety, rights or property of our clients, our public, our company or our partners / suppliers.
Q-Bis Consult SRL undertakes to guarantee the security of personal information by implementing technical, administrative and physical measures and limiting access to such data only to persons who need this information for professional purposes.